User Registration Terms
- The User agrees to provide true and accurate information. Demould reserves the right to check and validate the provided details. If User details are not found to be true (wholly/partly), Demould holds to right to debar the User from using the services of Demould website.
- If you are a non-registered user you agree that upon reviewing the order at the website a user account will be auto-created for you and the access to the same will be communicated to your email address provided.
- The user agrees to immediately notify any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- Demould endeavours to describe and display the products as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the pictures will be completely accurate as each batch is baked fresh and variations naturally occur.
- Demould reserves the right to add, delete or modify content, information and other services on the website in any way whatsoever and at any time. From time to time we may correct errors in pricing and descriptions. Demould reserves the right to cancel the order placed for a wrongly priced item on the website.
- The weights of cakes indicated are approximate and may vary.
- Demould reserves the right to accept and reject any order.
- If the ordered item is unavailable, the same will be communicated timely. In such cases, replacement of the ordered item will be suggested and if not replaced, a refund will be provided for the same.
- Demould reserves the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
- All Prices declared on the Website are exclusive of taxes. Please verify the total payable amount during checkout before placing the order. Our prices are liable to change anytime without any prior notification. You shall be responsible for full payment of the order received by you. All charges payable shall be displayed on the Website, no extra charges would be applicable for any services or products beyond that.
- Some prices used on this website may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area.
Cancellation & Amendment
- Cancellation of any order must be informed at least 24 hours prior to the delivery date. Any cancellation request within this time will be regarded as short notice cancellation and will be charged accordingly.
- There is no possibility of cancellation of an order which is in the process of preparation or is already prepared and the advance amount is non-refundable in such a case.
- If, for any reason you wish to amend your order (date of delivery/address/time of delivery/design/flavour), Demould will try to accommodate these changes without any additional charges, provided sufficient notice is given. All changes must be intimated via email or call and only after a confirmed email reply will it be applicable.
Demould will not be responsible for any damage suffered by the users from the use of the services on the site and that includes loss of data, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- For order and home delivery of regular menu items, necessary payment shall be made through cash on delivery (COD) or net banking or online payment.
- Applicable taxes will be charged extra on every order.
- For booking of custom cakes and bulk orders, non-refundable 40% advance payment of the total amount is required.
- In a credit card transaction, the User must pay using his/her own credit card. Additionally, Demould shall not be liable for any credit card fraud.
Return & Refund
- Since our products are perishable, expiry of all the products and storage have been provided in the storage instructions section. If an issue arises because the storage instructions were not adhered to, we will not be able to provide any replacement or refund.
- Refunds, if any, will be made in the form of shop credit.
- Demould’s liability will be limited to the replacement of the products ordered.
Copyright & Trademark Policy
- All content on this website including the logo, graphics, text, design, is the property of Demould and protected by copyright. No part of the content shall be copied, downloaded, uploaded, published and transmitted without prior, written permission. Demould is a registered trademark.For any questions, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions please seek clarifications from us through email (email@example.com). It is always advisable to wait for a written clarification from us before using any service on the website, in case of confusion.